Thank you SaveConfrontation Team!
YOU MUST HAVE A PS3 & SOCOM CONFRONTATION DISC
1. No bugs, exploits, glitches, hacks, modifications, etc.
2. No inappropriate/blank/sexual or offensive usernames.
3. No inappropriate or offensive game room name.
4. No ban evasion.
5. No microphone spam, annoying, loud or high pitch noises.
6. Treat other players respectfully.
7. Only one console bound to an account (if more needed, ask to staff).
8. RPCS3 Emulator isn't allowed into the server.
This video has all the latest information regarding the unofficial reopening of the SOCOM Confrontation servers.
SOCOM Confrontation is back online(Closed Beta)
SOCOM HQ predicts online game-play should be available to the majority of SOCOMers by Mid-Late February.
The lead developer of SaveConfrontation Team stated yesterday 1/20 that they will be declining all further closed beta applicants. Stating "the limits have been reached" , "204 people have been invited to the first beta for 311 applications reviews and a total of 511 applicants."
Peak population on SOCOM Confrontation servers reached 179 during the week. Further implicating that there are more than enough players logged in at once and its time to smooth out game-play.
The revived SOCOM Confrontation server was open to the public today for a short time. The lead developer stated they needed more people logged in at once. This will allow the developer team to get a better understanding of how the server will react to a increasing population. After 1 hour of the server being public, the cord was pulled. The server is now back in the hands of chosen private testers.
1. Server Stress test continues.
2. Server was made public for 1 hour until 181 players logged in at once and lag started to become a problem.
3. 181 players logged in at once without lag is now the milestone to beat.
Quote from SaveConfrontation Lead Developer 'Snake':
"Yesterday we reached a total of 230 players in-game for 300+ logged in. Thank you everyone for stress testing the server."
1. Server Stress test continues.
2. Server was made public for 24+ hours until 320 players logged in at once and the server crashed.
3. 320 players logged in at once without lag and or server crashing is now the milestone to beat.
Q #1: "Who is your lead editor?"
A #1: "SOCOMJOHN"
Q #2: "When was SOCOM HQ established?"
A #2: "SOCOM HQ was established in 2014 and started with a SOCOM II dedicated Twitter account"
Q #3:" Why does SOCOM HQ present NEWS on their website?"
A #3: "At SOCOM HQ, we know it's hard to find the information you can trust. We got tired of hearing rumors, we imagined other SOCOMers did too. So SHQ started sorting through the BS for you, leaving just solid facts behind."
Q #4: What inspired SOCOM HQ to exist?
A #4: SHQ was first created to get more people playing the SOCOM mod on Insurgency called "resurgence". SOCOMJOHN was tired of the lobby's ending out around 1 AM and wanted to game all-night, so SOCOM HQ was born. Creating SOCOM content in hopes for a bigger population and brighter future. After Resurgence ended and SOCOM servers started being revived again, we have been hooked on EVERYTHING SOCOM.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission to be the #1 news & content source for the SOCOM series.
Copyright © 2021 SOCOM HQ - All Rights Reserved.
Website Managed by SOCOMJOHN